Our Corona Protection Measures
We look forward to your visit to the museum and, thanks to our corona protective measures, can offer you a pleasant and safe stay.
Although it's not mandatory, we recommend that you register your museum visit in advance: REGISTER FOR A MUSEUM VISIT
For contact tracing we use the LUCA-App or the Corona Warning App. As another option you can use this contact sheet.
We require one of the following documents from all museum visitors:
- Proof of a Covid-19 vaccination (14 days after the last vaccination)
- Proof of Covid-19 recovery, not older than six months
An official identity document with photograph will also have to be presented (identity card, passport or driving licence).
Exceptions to this are:
Restrictions & Rules of Conduct:
- If you feel sick, please stay at home!
- Please comply with the behavioural advice on the information boards and the instructions of our supervisory staff.
- Please adhere to the legally required minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Please wear the legally required face maskin all interior rooms of the museum.
- Due to the current situation the number of participants for guided tour is limited to 15 people.
Unless otherwise stated, the rules above also apply to all our events and the kids' programme.